Monday 1 July 2019

Finders Keepers Critical review

Finders Keepers Critical review

27/6/19
Thinking critically about Finders Keepers

Facts!s Finders keepers is a book written by Emily
Rodda in 1990.

Negative!
I don’t like the way that in this book for the titles it kinda
gives away what comes next.

New Ideas
Maybe you could name the chapters so it gives us a clue
not something like good find Patrick which tells us Patrick
found the clue.

Good things
I like basically everything about this book but I especially
like how on the front page it says what this book is about.

Thinking about thinking
Overall I think you have done a good job on this book.

Feelings

I feel good after reading such an exciting adventurous book.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Molly you have done a super job of your Finders Keepers tasks. I am really impressed with your blog posts, good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.