Friday 6 March 2020

Family describtions

My family descriptions.
For one of the activities in all about me we had to do family descriptions here's mine.

Richard (BROTHER)
“Yes I will do my work in a minute” 3 HOURS LATER “Still got 30
seconds to go.” He ends up doing it in the end. I think he is a good
brother but make sure you don’t go near his room when he puts
his deodorant on.

Paul (DAD)
Bends over a lot don’t worry it is not an illness unless you count
being too tall. He is an amazing father, loves gardening so if he
doesn't answer the phone then remember that he is probably in the
garden wet or shine. 

Daniela (MUM)

You have probably seen her if you have been swimming lately.
Works as a senior lifeguard and is a good swimmer. So don’t worry
if you are not so confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.