Friday 10 August 2018

My profile for PrEP

W.A.L.T Write a personal profile to apply for a job during PrEP.

This year for PREP we had to apply for a job and I chose to be a banker. 

When you are a banker you have to be good at maths. Are you good at Maths?
Also you need to be let to be a banker. I hope Mrs O' Sullivan lets me be a banker. 
If you are not allowed to be a banker or the job you wanted to be you have to work in class. 

I thought this activity was alright but you had to think carefully of what you were going to put on so you convinced the Principal to employ you.  We also had to write an accompanying letter.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Molly
    Wow, I really enjoyed going through your profile slides. You really would be an amazing employee with the great skills and attributes you have. Good luck for PrEP venture and I look forward to seeing what you will be selling on market day.
    Kind regards
    Mrs England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Molly,
    It's Aimee here from Totara 3. I really like the way you have put what your responsibilities are and what you are good at. Maybe next time you could add a picture of you doing some of your responsibilities.

    Well done Molly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.