Friday 3 August 2018

My Treasure

W.A.L.T Use conjuntions to join our ideas together and include descriptive detail.  
This task was to think of someting precious to you and write about it.  I thought this activity was fun but hard to choose which thing to write about.
I think I went all right with the W.A.L.T but I could use more conjunctions next time, This is my piece below.
The conjunctions are the FANBOYS which are, for, and, nor, but, or, yet and so. How many FANBOYS do I have in my writing? Comment below.  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Molly
    Hi Molly its Matthew from Grey Main School. I really like your post and hope you extend in the future. Something for the future maybe present it differently to make it more eye catching. Great work


    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Molly!
    Really glad to see you posting on your blog. I used fanboys too, keep posting and i can't wait to see what you post next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Molly!
    It's Iris from T2. I think it would be hard to choose what to write about. I counted I think there are 10 not sure.
    See you later!
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.