Tuesday 2 March 2021

Fish in a tree - letter to Mrs Nickerson



We read some more Fish in a tree today. In this chapter Ally managed to solve a mystery that over 100 other student couldn't. Here is a letter from Mr Daniels to Ally's Mum that I have written.

12 Preston Rd

Alsorts

7869




Dear Mrs Nickerson




I am Mr Daniels, your daughter Ally Nickerson’s teacher. I am writing to you to inform you how smart your daughter is. I did this test with over 100 students and she was the only one who managed to get the correct answer. This test was where I gave them a box and asked them what was inside. It was two glue sticks taped to two sides though. This confused everyone else but Ally managed to get this correct.




I have also found out from another student that Ally is amazing at art. You have such a talented daughter.




I feel very privileged to have Ally in my class.




Yours sincerely




Mr Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.