Wednesday 20 January 2021

Pixel art

Kick start 

For this activity we had to make a pixel based on summer when I think of summer I thought of the beach but I didn't know how I would pixel that so  decided to do flowers.

This is a pixel art I did using This site

This is the kick start there are also 2 stepping up activities.





Stepping up 1

As a summer theme I decided to do an apple tree going from no apples to lots of apples. This is because in the summer you start to get apples.











Stepping up 2

This is the third layer of my animation. For this animation I decorated and undecorated the Christmas tree.

I also have to right three facts I learnt about pixel.

1) There are stamps

2) There are different layers

3) On different sites you can do different things.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Molly,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really like video games so I found this activity very interesting as pixel art is a big part of video games.

    This is an awesome post, you shared some great facts about pixels and your artwork looks amazing. I love all the detail you put into your flowers and trees.

    I think your tree animation looks great as well, I like the little star you added with the happy face and I like how your apple tree flashes.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zana

      Thanks for your comment.

      What is your favourite video game?

      Thanks,
      Nga mihi nui
      Molly

      Delete
  2. Hello Molly. Once again thanks for commenting on my blog. Your pixel art pieces are awesome! I couldn't figure out how to make the animation that you did for your apple tree pixel art. And so I ended up doing the kickstart one. If you could rate this work from 1 - 10 what would it be and why? Happy Holidays!

    Kind Regards~
    Ruqayat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ruqayat

      Thanks for your kind comment. I think I would rate my work as a 7 because I am happy that I learnt so much and managed to do a few different drawings. Happy holidays

      Yours truly
      Molly

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.